Discover six amazing stories at Vejle's heritage museum:
- 'Denmark' Manchester '- relates the story of the mill town of Vejle.
- 'Just for pleasure' – is an exhibition about Vejle's cultural and leisure facilities, including the d popular dance hall Røde Mølle, which had its heyday in the 1950s and 1960s.
- ‘Power of the Bogs’ - meet the bog body from Haraldskær, which was nicknamed Queen Gunhild.
- ‘Things talk’ - shows the objects that were in daily use in the Iron Age.
- 'The ship is laden with…' - an exhibition on Renaissance trading and shipping and of peace and war in the 1600s.
- ‘Pushing and shoving’ - a game that conveys the living conditions and daily life of children in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Kulturmuseet Spinderihallerne – Museum of Cultural History – is closed on Mondays, but open the second day of Easter and the second day of Pentecost.
The sculpture park is part of VejleMuseerne. A flyer is issued with information about the activities of the month. The flyer is available at the tourist office and at museums and exhibition centres. It can also be accessed at www.vejlemuseerne.dk.
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
10:00 - 17:00